Auto insurance protects you against financial loss in case you are involved in an accident. The policy is a contract between you and your insurance company where you agree to pay a premium and in return the insurance company agrees to pay for your losses as specified in your policy.
An auto insurance policy provides:
• Property coverage which pays for damage to or theft of your car.
• Liability coverage which pays for your legal responsibility to others for property damage or bodily injury.
• Medical coverage which includes payment for the treatment of injuries and rehabilitation.
An auto insurance policy is made up of six different kinds of coverage.
• Bodily Injury Liability
• Medical Payments
• Property Damage Liability
• Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
Best in Town Insurance offers quick and accurate quotes at affordable rates. We can find you the best policy with a top rated company at the lowest possible premium. We have built strong relationships with many companies that offer good driver discounts, multiple driver discounts and student discounts.
Contact us today for your free, no obligation quote.